Learn how to create and export reports inside Kandji.
The Devices section of Kandji can be customized to display different types of data. If desired, you can export the current view as a CSV file.
- Navigate to Devices in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Determine which attributes you wish to view by selecting them from the Column Chooser.
Once you have determined which attributes to view, you can build filters for your report by selecting the Filter Icon and following these steps:
- Select the filter and operator you wish to use.
- Click the Check Mark to save the new filter.
- Click the + to add an additional filter.
- Add the filter and operator you wish to view.
- Click the Check Mark to view the new filter.
- You can easily delete a filter by clicking the X on the right side of each filter.
- Once the results are customized and filter to desired specifications, click the Export CSV button on the top-right portion of the window to download a CSV of your results.