How to add an AirPrint profile to your Library
AirPrint profiles allow you to display AirPrint printers that will be available in a user’s Add Printer list when connected to the same local network.
AirPrint printers are not automatically added to a device. If you would prefer a printer be added directly to the Mac, use the Custom Printer library item.
- Click Library from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click Add New from the upper right-hand corner
- Select the AirPrint Profile and click Add & Configure.
- Give your profile a name such as "AirPrint".
- Choose which Blueprints to assign the profile to from the assignment dropdown.
- Fill out the AirPrint Configuration fields with the relevant printer information.
- Once completed select Save in the bottom-right corner.