How to deploy the Homebrew agent as a Custom Script on your macOS devices.
- Copy the InstallHomebrew.zsh code from the Kandji support GitHub repository (GitHub Link)
Add a Custom Script
- In the left-hand navigation bar, click Library
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Add New
- Click Custom Script
- Click Add & Configure
Configure the Custom Script
- Give your Custom Script a Name
- Assign your Custom Script to a test Blueprint.
- Select an Execution Frequency
- Paste the code from the GitHub link copied earlier into the Script Details field
- Click Save in the lower right-hand corner
As with all scripts, we recommend testing before deployong on machines in production.