The why and how behind creating an iOS Blueprint
When creating Blueprints for device groupings, it is common for companies to create a Blueprint specifically for iOS devices. Since Parameters are enforced from the Kandji Mac Agent, oftentimes, it is easier for companies to see what is being deployed to iOS devices by creating a separate Blueprint specifically for them.
To create an iOS Blueprint follow these steps.
- Click on Blueprints in the navigation menu.
- Click on the New Blueprint button.
- Click Start from Scratch.
- Enter a name and description of the new Blueprint in the popup menu.
- Click Create Blueprint.
- Click on Enable Library items.
- Add all Library items you wish to scope to the Blueprint and select Save.
It can be helpful to use the Device Families filter when looking for Library items to add.