Learn how to configure your Blueprint to deploy a custom application.
This Library Item supports assignment rules. Define criteria to assign this item to a subset of devices within a Blueprint.
Deploying an App
- Navigate to Blueprints in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select the Blueprint you'd like to add the Custom App in.
- Click Edit Library Items in the bottom right of the screen.
- Find the desired Custom App and click the toggle button to enable the app.
- Click Save library items.
All Mac devices enrolled in this Blueprint will receive the application on their next check-in.