Kandji allows you to upload and deploy custom configuration profiles to your enrolled Apple devices
What are configuration profiles?
Custom profiles, ending in a .mobileconfig extension, are listed settings in an XML format and based on Apple's MDM framework. When installed on a device, these profiles change and manage the settings outlined. These changes are preserved until the profiles are removed.
Creating a Custom Profile from a GitHub Repository
- Navigate to the file you wish to use.
- Click on the link to open the source code.
- Click on RAW in the upper-right corner of the file.
- Select all, Copy the text, and Paste it into a text editor.
- Make any needed additions and adjustments.
- Save the file as a .mobileconfig.
- Upload this file into your Custom Profile Library Item.