Lean how to automatically sync users into Kandji from G Suite or Office365.
Kandji lets you assign users to specific devices. You can connect your company's G Suite or Office 365 account in order to add all of your employees automatically. After the initial sync, Kandji will check and import any new users every few hours.
Adding G Suite or Office 365 User Integration
- Navigate to Settings in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select the Integrations tab at the top.
- Under User Integration select G Suite or Office 365.
- Login to your G Suite or Office 365 account and accept the access terms Kandji requires to sync in your users.
Removing G Suite or Office 365 User Integration
- Login to your Kandji account and click Settings.
- Select the Integrations tab.
- Under User Integration click Remove next to your existing integration.
Removing the Integration will not remove the users from Kandji. However new users will not be automatically created unless the integration is added again.