Learn how to create an API token to use when setting up an integration between Tugboat Logic and Kandji.
To set up the Tugboat Logic-Kandji integration, your Kandji account needs access to the Kandji API. (If you don't already have that access, please contact support to enable API access for your instance.
Creating an API Token
Tugboat Logic uses API tokens created in Kandji to make requests.
In the Kandji web app, navigate to the Settings page.
Click the Access tab.
In the API Token section, click the Add Token button on the bottom left (If that section does not currently exist, please contact support to enable API access for your instance).
- Enter a Name and an optional Description for your API token.
- Click Create.
- Kandji will display a modal with the API token. Click the visibility symbol to expose it or use the Copy Token button to copy the API token to your clipboard, storing it in a safe place. Note: You will not be able to see the token details again.
- Click Next.
- Click Configure to manage the API permissions for this specific token.
- Select the following permissions for the API token.
- List Blueprints
- Device details
- Device list
- Application list
- Click Save.
- After creating the API token, you will see it in the API Token list.
For additional details on creating and managing an API token, please see the Kandji API support article.
Now that you have the API token configured, head over to Tugboat Logic to configure the Kandji integration.
Please see this Tugboat Logic post for more details.