In just a few steps, you can ensure that required fonts are ready for your end users
In this example, we'll deploy a ZIP file containing a folder of desktop licensed fonts to a path accessible to all users of a computer. We'll set this to run once and have the option to make the item available on-demand in Self Service in case users need the ability to reinstall the fonts.
Kandji's maximum file upload size is 5 GB.
Prepare your fonts
Add a Custom App
- Click Library on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click Add New in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Custom App from the Add New window
Configure the Custom App
- Give your custom app a Name.
- Assign your custom app to a test Blueprint. Edit assignment rules if you only want the fonts on a subset of the Blueprint's devices.
- Select Install once per device as the execution frequency.
- Optionally, toggle the option to make the library item available in Self Service, choosing any desired customizations.
- Select ZIP File.
- To ensure the fonts are accessible to all users of a computer, specify an Unzip Location of /Library/Fonts
- Upload your ZIP File.
- Click Save.