Learn how to add Full Disk Access to Kandji on 10.14 Macs.
macOS 10.14 Mojave introduced new measures to heighten Mac security. These measures require advanced applications, like Kandji, to be authorized for "full disk access" in order to operate properly.
Below are instructions on how to manually provide Kandji with Full Disk Access in macOS 10.14.
Note: If your business uses a separate MDM to manage your Macs, you can push out a profile to authorize Full Disk Access for Kandji without end user interaction. Click here to learn more.
Providing "Full Disk Access" to Kandji
- After Installing Kandji, open System Preferences, and click Security & Privacy.
- Click the Privacy tab, then click the lock icon in the bottom left corner.
- Login with an administrator account and click the + button under the right hand list.
- Navigate to the following folder: Macintosh HD > Library > Kandji > Support andselect the Kandji icon and click the Open button.
- When prompted, click Quit Now to restart Kandji. Kandji will reappear in the Menu bar and operate normally.
Kandji will restart with the proper permissions.