How to regain access to your Kandji account.
This guide for for accounts that are not utilizing Google or Office 365 for logging into Kandji. If you do use those services for Kandji authentication, learn how to reset your passwords here:
If you've forgotten your password, you have two options to regain access to your account.
- Navigate to your custom Kandji login page, and click on the Forgot Password link.
- On the next page enter your email address used to access Kandji.
- Click on the Reset button. You will receive confirmation the reset password email is sent.
Account Owners can assist with account recovery for other Kandji Administrators in their organization by following these steps:
- Navigate to Settings in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click the Team tab.
- Click on the Team Member you would like to reset the password for.
- Click the Reset Password button. A password reset email will be sent to the Team Member.
The link inside the password reset email will expire if not used within 24 hours.