How to deploy the Homebrew agent as a Custom Script on your macOS devices.
Script to install Homebrew
This script is maintained in the Kandji Support GitHub repo.
Add a Custom Script:
- Click Library in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click Add New in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Custom Script.
Configure the Custom Script:
- Give your Custom Script a Name.
- Assign your Custom Script to your desired Blueprint(s).
- Select an Execution Frequency.
- Copy and paste the code from the GitHub link for InstallHomebrew.sh into the Script Details field.
- Click Save in the lower right-hand corner.
As with all scripts, we recommend testing before deploying on machines in production.