Learn how to create a new Blueprint
By default, all Kandji accounts have a single default Blueprint. You can create new Blueprints to apply different parameters to a specific group of Macs.
Adding a new Blueprint
- Log in to Kandji and click on the Blueprints link on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the New Blueprint button at the top right.
- Enter a name and description of the new Blueprint in the popup menu.
Name: Enter an easily identifiable Blueprint name.
For instance: "Design Team" or "CIS 2018 Benchmark".
Description: Provide more detail on what this Blueprint will be used for, or any other information you would find helpful.
For instance: "Designers who require access to external devices." or "Created October 2017."
- Click Create Blueprint.
New Blueprints have no Macs enrolled at first. You can add computers by performing the following:
- Running the installer for the Blueprint on Macs.
- Moving Macs from an another Blueprint..