Initial configuration of Apps and Books
Apps and Books (formerly VPP) allows you to distribute App Store Apps to your organization’s devices.
To configure Apps and Books take the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select the Integrations tab.
- Click the Configure button inside of Apps and Books.
In the new window, you will be asked to sign in to Apple Business Manager to complete the final steps for integration.
- In Apple Business Manager navigate to Settings.
- Click on Apps and Books.
- Download your Apps and Books Location Token.
Note: Each Server Token in this list is based on a Location in Apple Business Manager.
- Navigate back to the Kandji Webb App and upload your token.
- Click Complete Apps and Books Setup.
Once you have the Apps and Books integration completed, you will have the option to automatically update apps when Kandji detects a new version.
To learn how to add Apps to Kandji once the initial configuration is complete see this article.