How to add or modify an auto-enroll configuration to support "Auto Advance" for Apple TV.
The new Auto-Advance option located inside of the Auto-Enroll Configuration allows an Apple TV to skip all setup assistant steps when connected to ethernet while at setup assistant. To take advantage of this option follow these steps:
- In the Kandji Web App select Library in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click Add New in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Auto-Enroll Configuration option.
- Click Add & Configure.
- Give your Auto-Enroll Configuration a name.
- Assign this Auto-Enroll Configuration to the Blueprint(s) of your choice.
- Click the Apple TV setup assistant option.
- Click Automatically advance through all Apple TV screens.
Click Save in the lower right-hand corner.
For more information, you can read our guide to adding tvOS devices to Apple Business Manager.