Learn how to assign Users to Devices in Kandji.
Once you setup a G Suite or Office365 integration, Kandji will automatically import users into Kandji every 4 hours. Once imported, users can be assigned to devices, allowing you to view all devices assigned to a specific user.
Assigning a User to a Device
- Login to Kandji and click Devices in the navigation menu.
- Click the device you wish to assign to a user.
- Click on the No User next near the User field.
- Click the user you wish to assign to this device and click the Assign button.
- The device will now display the user's name inside the user field.
- Currently, connecting G Suite or Office365 is the only way to add users for assignment in Kandji.
- Assigning Users to devices will not result in any change on the user's device itself.
Viewing devices assigned to a user
- Login to Kandji and click Users in the navigation menu.
- Click on the User in the list to view devices assigned to them.
Note: Archived users or users without device assignments can be viewed in alternate tabs found at the top of the Users section.