Learn how to add a custom app to your Kandji Library
Kandji allows you to deploy custom apps to your devices. This guide reviews the steps needed to add a Custom Application to your Library.
Add an App to your Kandji Library
- Login to Kandji and click on "Library" in the navigation bar.
- Click on Add New
- Select Custom App and Fill out the following details.
- Custom App Name: Display name for App within Kandji Library and Blueprints
- Execution Frequency: Specify if Kandji should attempt to install this package once per device, or have the package enforced.
- Pre-install Script: Provide a script to be executed before the package is run.
- Package: Attach a .pkg or .zip file with the desired package to deploy
- Post-Install Script: Provide a script to be executed after the package is run.
- Restart after successful install: Specify if Macs should restart after the package (and scripts, if provided) are deployed.
- Version: Provide a version number for the application to keep track of
- Click Save
The new Custom App will now appear in your Library, ready to be added to a Blueprints. Learn how to Deploy a Custom App.